All of our leather is 100% Cow Hide. The natural beauty of leather is enhanced by subtle differences in colour, grain and texture.
Jewellery & Cuffs
All of our products are nickel free. The main metal we use is stainless-steel.
Customised Plaques (Engraving)
The materials used on the plaques for the customised cuffs or to be attached to any other piece of the collection are as follows: COPPER | BRASS | STAINLESS STEEL. They can be treated to have different finishes, from a polished one to a vintage/antique look.
Tips for Leather Care
- Leather is not a water proof material due to its organic nature. To keep your leather jewellery looking its best, we recommend that you remove it when bathing, swimming and when using any harsh chemicals, lotions or perfumes. Remove when engaged in strenuous activities as leather may absorb perspiration. Avoid contact with liquids, chemical dips, or aerosols which could cause discoloration or damage to leather.
- In case the leather gets too wet – we hope not : ) – dry it slowly. Speed drying leather changes its chemical structure, so room temperature with gentle air works better than direct heater time. And keep it in the shape you want it to end up.
- If leather gets too dry: rub something moist into it, pick a proper leather dressing or cream.
- If leather gets dirty: Just use a damp cloth. You don’t want to be putting any soaps or foreign substances onto your leather.
- Leather stretches out, but not back: If you start to overfill a wallet/purse/bag, it will never really return to it’s former self. If you stretch a leather bag when wet or very humid, it will move even faster. Just learn to carry the right amount, and this takes care of itself.
- Use a dust bag to store your leather bags in. Store them in a cool dry place and do not stack the bags on top of one another. Let them rest on their bottoms so they will retain their shapes. You can also stuff your bag with newspapers or other kinds of stuffing so they will not get deformed on storage.
Caring for your products
As our products are hand-made crafts, they should be cared for properly. All jewellery should not be pulled too hard to prevent unnecessary strain on the parts, that is why it is important to choose the right size when making your purchase rather the trying to make it go beyond its limits (please refer to the “SIZES SECTION”). Nevertheless, our products will get wear-and-tear by time and as you take it to its life journey with you, specially the leather.